Baldwin County VOAD
Visit http://baldwincountyal.gov/departments/ema for information from the Baldwin County Emergency Management Agency.
For up to the minute weather information click https://www.weather.gov/.
To foster efficient, coordinated services to Baldwin County residents affected by disaster through cooperation in the four phases of disaster: preparation, response, recovery, and mitigation.
Baldwin County VOAD works together to help Baldwin County families during disasters. The different agencies unite to offer a quick response in the face of adversity.
MEMBERS OF BALDWIN COUNTY VOAD
- Alabama-West Florida Conference UMC
- American Red Cross
- Baldwin Baptist Disaster Relief
- Baldwin County EMA
- Baldwin County Medical Reserve Corps.
- Catholic Social Services
- Christian Service Center
- Community Action Agency of South Alabama
- Council on Aging
- Disaster VSI
- Ecumenical Ministries
- Feeding the Gulf Coast
- Gulf Shores Church of Christ
- Gulf Shores United Methodist Church
- Prodisee Pantry
- Seventh Day Adventist Community Relief/Disaster Response
- The Salvation Army
- United Way of Baldwin County
- United Way 2-1-1
- And others
If your agency is interested in joining Baldwin County VOAD, please contact email@example.com
WHAT WE DO BEST
- Organize volunteers
- Manage donations
- Provide case management
- Provide spiritual and emotional care
- Provide advocacy for families