Payroll Deduction

Sign up for payroll deduction and join thousands of friends and neighbors in creating lasting change in Baldwin County.

Payroll deduction is the easiest way to give to United Way of Baldwin County. Not only does it feel good to give, but many local companies also reward their employees for participating in United Way’s annual campaign because employers know United Way dollars are returned to the community helping friends and neighbors in need.

Check the list of participating companies below to find out if your employer offers payroll deduction or call the United Way office at 251-943-2110 to find out how your company can enroll in payroll deduction.